Friday 26 December 2014

ARCHBISHOP NICHOLAS DUNCAN WILLIAM DECLARES UNTO YOU

Praise the Lord for His goodness and mercy. Yesterday we dealt with overcoming demonic setbacks in my 7-Day Countdown into 2015. Today we are tackling the Spirit of Waste.
Leviticus 26:9 (KJV)
For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.
Declaration:
In the name of Jesus, I arrest every spirit of waste in your life, your family, your business and your nation. Every cycle of waste:
Break! I loose its hold on your finances, your health, your career, your education and everything that concerns you. I declare the fruitfulness of Christ will come into fullness. Multiplication is your portion; you will enter 2015 blessed beyond measure. Shout your loudest Amen.
To signup to receive the entire 7 days, visit
www.actionchapel.net/31stcountdown

No comments: