Saturday 22 November 2014

PURE FIRE CHURCH 40 DAYS FASTING 100DAYS PRAYER PROGRAMME ( 1st October - 31st December ) + PRAYER POINTS

THEME: TESTIMONY BY F I R E  (WEEK 7)

“And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”

REVELATION 19:10

“By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.”
 

HEBREWS 11:5
 


“Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.”
ISAIAH 8:16

This programme is an exercise ordained by God, so as to spiritually pilot you smoothly into the year 2015. Testimony is the proof that God is indeed ruling in the affairs of your life. It is the reward of faithfulness, hard work, and obedience in the things of God. Precious child of God, another season of OUTPOURING OF TESTIMONIES is before us.
As you humble yourself before God Almighty, this spiritual exercise will work for you in the name of Jesus.
Participants are expected to fast for three (3) days in a week. (Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays) the fasting on Sundays will be half-day; that is, it will last until after the day’s service.
Tuesdays and Fridays fasting commences from 6:00am- 5:00pm. After which participants are advised to break with water, juice or soft drink. Then at the end of the evening’s service at 7:30pm, solid food may be taken.


 PRAYERS POINTS
WEEK 8
SLAVERY MUST STOP
EXODUS 1:7-14, ACTS 16:16-26, EXODUS 3:6-9

  1. Arrow of slavery, working against my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Generational bondage affecting my progress in life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  3. My imprisoned soul, receive freedom now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  4. Power of limitation assigned against my life, die now, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Any man or woman working against my destiny, receive fire, in the name of Jesus.
  6. My imprisoned hands, receive your freedom by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  7. You the power assigned to burden my life, catch fire now, in the name of Jesus.
  8. Spiritual taskmasters assigned to suffocate me, receive fire, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Gate of sickness opened for me, close by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  10. Wherever they have gathered for my sake, thunder of God disgrace them now, in the name of Jesus.
  11. Chain of slavery designed for my life, catch fire now, in the name of Jesus.
  12.  Arrow of sorrow fired against me, return to sender, in the name of Jesus.
  13. Evil enchantment against my soul, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  14. Powers assigned against my greatness, backfire now, in the name of Jesus.
  15. Evil load designed for me, catch fire now, in the name of Jesus.
  16. Arrow of slavery assigned against Pure Fire members, backfire now, in the name of Jesus.
  17. Arrow of slavery assigned to destroy Pure Fire Pastors, backfire now, in the name of Jesus.
  18. Evil arrow targeted at Pure Fire, go back to sender, in the name of Jesus.
  19. Evil arrow designed for Pastor Aminu and his family, go back to sender, in the name of Jesus.
  20. Oh Lord, arise and let my enemies be scattered, in the name of Jesus.

No comments: