Thursday 25 December 2014

11 REASONS FOR THE COMING OF JESUS CHRIST YOU MUST KNOW. by Pastor Chinedum Iheanyichukwu.


As we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, there are numerous benefits association with it that Christians should know and enjoy. In this short note, I have compiled 11 reasons for the coming of Jesus Christ.

1. That the believer may have Abundant Life: (John 10:10 NET Bible) "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come so that they may have life, and may have it abundantly." I declare your season of fullness is now, In Jesus name.

2. To Save The World: (‭John‬ ‭3‬:‭17‬ AMP) For God did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him.
Ref. John 12:47 "If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world."
I declare your deliverance from every affliction, in Jesus name. Continue after the cut
3. For the manifestation of our Testimony: John 5:36 "I have testimony weightier than that of John. For the works that the Father has given me to finish--the very works that I am doing--testify that the Father has sent me.
Ref. (John‬ ‭18‬:‭37‬ NKJV) Pilate therefore said to Him, “Are You a king then?” Jesus answered, “You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.”
I declare an outbreak of testimonies for you, in the name of Jesus.

4. To establish God's Will: John 6:38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. Ref. (John‬ ‭4‬:‭34‬ NKJV) Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work.
Ref. John‬ ‭5‬:‭19‬; 8:28 I declare that the plan and purpose of God concerning your life will manifest, in Jesus name.

5. He brought Unity: John 17:23 I in them and you in me--so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.
Ref. (Galatians‬ ‭3‬:‭26-28‬ NKJV) For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
I declare that with effect from now, your nationality, gender, age, colour will no longer be a hindrance for you, in Jesus name.

6. He brought us Peace: (‭John‬ ‭14‬:‭27‬ NIV) Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Ref. (John‬ ‭20‬:‭19‬ NKJV) Then, the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them, “Peace be with you.” 21 So Jesus said to them again, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.” 26 And after eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, “Peace to you!”
Ref. Ref. John 20:21, Colossians‬ ‭3‬:‭15‬.
I declare the peace of God which surpasses all understanding you guide your mind and heart, in Jesus name.

7. To eradicate darkness - He brought light: (‭John‬ ‭12‬:‭46‬ NKJV) I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.
Ref. (John‬ ‭8‬:‭12‬ NIV) When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
Ref. John 9:5 , John 1:4, 1 John 1:6, John 12:36
I declare that your life will brighten from now, in Jesus.

8. ‭To Save The Lost: ‭(Matthew‬ ‭18‬:‭11‬ NKJV) For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost. Ref. (Luke‬ ‭19‬:‭10‬ NKJV) for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.”
Ref. I Timothy‬ ‭1‬:‭15‬ I declare that everything missing in your life be found, in the name of Jesus.

9. To Serve: -Hallelujah! Christ is here to serve me. (Matthew‬ ‭20‬:‭28‬ NKJV) just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.”
Ref. (John 13: 4-8 NLT) 4 So he got up from the table, took off his robe, wrapped a towel around his waist, 5 and poured water into a basin. Then he began to wash the disciples’ feet, drying them with the towel he had around him. 6 When Jesus came to Simon Peter, Peter said to him, “Lord, are you going to wash my feet?” 7 Jesus replied, “You don’t understand now what I am doing, but someday you will.” 8 “No,” Peter protested, “you will never ever wash my feet!” Jesus replied, “Unless I wash you, you won’t belong to me.”
Ref. Matthew‬ ‭20‬:‭26-27; 26‬:‭26-27‬; Mark 9:35
I declare that the Lord will prepare a banquet for you from this day forward, in the name of Jesus.

10. To Give His Life in exchange for ours: (Matthew‬ ‭20‬:‭28‬ NKJV) just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.”
Ref. (Acts‬ ‭20‬:‭28‬ NKJV) Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.
Ref. Galatians‬ ‭3‬:‭13‬; Romans‬ ‭3‬:‭23-24‬; Galatians‬ ‭4‬:‭4-5‬; I Corinthians‬ ‭6‬:‭19-20‬.
I declare that you shall not die, but live to declare the works of God, in Jesus name. Christ's come to die in your place.

11. To accomplish What has being written and spoken concerning you: (‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭17-18‬ NIV) “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
I declare that every prophetic word concerning your life will surely be accomplished, in the name of Jesus.

Beloved, I hope that this will help you to understand what you have and begin to take charge from now. Listen, "you cannot fail because your savior (Christ) is born. God bless you.

Pastor Iheanyichukwu Chinedum is the residence pastor of Pleasant Place (Sheepfold Chapel) Kasoa Branch. He is a seasoned preacher and one of the products of Bishop Gideon Titi Ofei, senior pastor Pleasant Place Spintex Road, Accra Ghana. Pastor Iheanyichukwu Chinedum is married to Mrs. Abigail Iheanyichukwu and they are blessed with three wonderful children.
Pastor Iheanyichukwu can be reach on phone +233-264-883-346

No comments: