Saturday, 22 November 2014
Ten of the most inspirational Myles Munroe quotes
1. "If you have hope for the future you have true riches; no matter how much you have in your account."
2. "The poorest person in the world is the person without a dream."
3. "Purpose is when you know and understand what you were born to accomplish. Vision is when you see it in your mind and begin to imagine it."
4. "Circumstances and crises are God's tools to move you into your purpose and the maximizing of your potential."
5. "If you don't attempt things, you don't attract God."
6. "Great leaders have no need for reputation. Reputation is what you are in public; character is who you are in private."
7. "We are a sum total of what we have learned from all who have taught us, both great and small."
8. "Don't ever make the mistake of telling God that you have nothing to offer. That simply is not true. God does not create any junk."
9. "A true leader does not measure his success by comparing himself to others but by evaluating how he is fulfilling his own purpose and vision."
10. "The greatest tragedy in life is not death, but life without a purpose."
Pastor Munroe and his wife, Ruth, were killed in a tragic plane crash on Sunday 9 November. The jet they were travelling in hit a shipyard construction crane as it flew into Grand Bahama International Airport, killing all nine people on board.
Also on the plane were Munroe's deputy, Richard Pinder, and his family. The group were travelling to Freeport, where Munroe was to host a church conference, the Global Leadership Forum.